We care about your privacy! That’s a fact!
Now, you want to know how we do not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk… But you find privacy policies long, boring and full of legalese.
That’s why we provide you with this 2 minute-read summary. This summary will provide you with the necessary information and will get you up to speed in no time on how we process your personal data.
What is there to know:
First of all, you always remain the sole owner of your data.
What information do we collect about you?
- When you make an account, we collect some identification data such as your name, email address, phone number and address, as well as some health data through the measurements in the pharmacy.
- Once your account is made, you can add more details about you and your lifestyle in the web-app at home.
- When you have technical issues or questions about our services, we keep track of written communication with the Salvus Health Support team.
Why do we collect this information?
- To enable the booking of an appointment or consultation in the online calendar of pharmacies.
- To offer you highly personalised health coaching, based on the information you share with us.
- To improve our services and make sure you can make optimal use of the Salvus Health Services.
- For scientific research and statistical purposes
- To contact you and if wanted, keep you up to date about our services
Who has access to your data?
- Your personal data will never be sold or made available to other parties. You always remain the sole owner.
- Only a specific part of the trustworthy Salvus Health team has access to the information you give us. Our entire team ensure the confidentiality of your data.
- Only anonymized data - which means that you in no way can be identified - might be made available to other parties.
What do you control?
- Also, you can always request a copy of all the information we collected about you by sending an email to the same address.
What do we do to protect your data?
- We adopted all kinds of safety measures on a technical and an organizational level.
- Your data is stored on a secured server within the EEA.
- In order to improve our services, Salvus Health may use the data you provided us after creating an account. However, at all times, Salvus Health shall use this data in a GDPR-compliant form, using measures such as pseudonymisation or anonymisation where possible, for example when the data is used for scientific research and/or statistical purposes.
- We implemented internal procedures to ensure the confidentiality of our IT-infrastructure and to make sure it is managed responsibly.